I've decided not to do NaNoWriMo this year, as I've some other obligations to take care of at this time. However, I've finally decided to open myself up to taking digital art commissions!
Step 1: Choose the number of characters you wish to include.
1 – 2 characters: $5.00
Step 2: Choose your background option.
Plain background (solid color, gradient, simple pattern): free
- Sexualized loli or shota
- Explicit sex
- Full-frontal nudity
- Religious figures in a blasphemous or degrading manner
- Sexual violence or violent fetishes (such as guro, vore, or hardcore BDSM)
- Extreme violence or gore (including candygore)
- Scatological fetishes
- Diaper/ageplay fetishes
Things I’m willing to draw:
I’m open to pretty much everything else (ask me if you’re not sure), but some specific “questionable” content I’m okay with drawing includes:
- Furries, as long as they don’t violate the aforementioned guidelines (I don’t have a lot of experience in this area, though)
- Inflation and expansion, as long as it doesn’t contain explicit sex/nudity or other subject matter I’m not willing to draw
- Mild violence and blood, as long as it’s not sexualized.\
- Partial nudity (as far as topless), sensuality, and non-explicit sexuality (softcore)
- Gentle dom(me)/sub scenarios, as long as it doesn’t contain ageplay or other subject matter I’m not willing to draw
- Actual people, as long as it doesn’t violate the aforementioned guidelines (and in the case of celebrities/well-known personalities, doesn’t violate the terms of fair use or parody)
Payment and Contact Info
You can contact me through email at email@example.com (please mention “commissions” in the subject line), DeviantART, Facebook page, or Twitter. Give me a detailed description of what you want, and once we sort out all necessary details and I confirm your request, I will send you a PayPal invoice (half payment up-front). I will then make a pencil lineart of what you want, and once everything is good to go I’ll send another invoice for the remaining payment. I’ll continue to send you updates of my progress to make sure everything is how you want it, and your final product will include a high-res .PNG and a .PSD file of your commission.
Thank you, and I look forward to working with you!